Want to be come the next "Dice Chick of The Month"?
Send your name, age, contact info & 3 quality pictures to: [email protected]
Winners will be featured on Andrew Dice Clay's website, facebook & twitter, will be invited to be a guest on the Rollin' with Dice and Wheels podcast, and receive free Dice merch & other sponsored giveaways.
REQUIREMENTS: MUST BE OVER 18 & A DICE FAN
DICE CHICK OF THE MONTH
Ms. January 2014
Meet Charlotte Paige!
1. Name/Nick name? – My name is Charlotte Paige But my friends call me Charlotte Heaven ;)
2. Where are you from / Born / raised? – I lived in Nashville, TN for a few years but I was born and currently live in Rochester, NY
3. How old are you? – I just turned 23 a little over a month ago!
4. What do you do for a living and what's your dream job/ career?—Right now I am a Dental Hygiene Student, Playboy miss social contestant, and freelance lingerie model. I am a huge hobbyist. One of my many hobbies involves writing music and my dream job would be to be able to be a musician full time.
5. What type of guys do you like ?–I tend to gravitate towards older men. I like a man who isn’t afraid to take the lead and have everything under control. Confidence is sexy. Someone Funny, Honest, Witty, cultured and sweet! I know it is cliché to say that looks don’t matter but I am truly more of a cerebral kind of gal.
6. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? – Up until now I have really been a good girl! Now that I am 23 I feel like I am starting to branch out and become a little more crazy…so look out ;)!!
7. Do you have a guilty pleasure? – I have a couple lol… the first one is sleep I love to sleep but I feel so guilty because I could be accomplishing so much! And the second is trashy reality TV, all of it. I watch ‘Housewives’, ‘The Kardashians’, everything lol.
8. When did you first hear about Dice and what makes you a fan of him? I saw his standup routine on Youtube a while back and was immediately hooked…there is just something about how blunt he is…and how spot on his impersonations are… He just cracks me up! I was lucky enough to see him live when he came to Rochester and will never forget that day! Aside from him being hilarious he is also a great actor and I can’t wait for Blue Jasmine to come out on DVD!
9. What are your New Years resolutions if any ?–I feel like I am kicking off the new year right by being Mrs January Dice Chick! I want to take on this year and really go all out…. focus all of my energy into modeling and making this year the one that counts…. full of adventure, love, and everything imaginable. Here’s to an awesome 2014!!
Charlotte's Twitter - @heavenlyhelpdsk
Charlotte's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/charlotte.heaven.18